Junior Project Manager
About the role
Bitcube is a software development agency with a global reach, working on exciting and innovative projects across a wide range of industries. You will be based in either our Cape Town office or at the Bloemfontein HQ together with a team of like minded developers, UI/UX designers and project managers. You will have a broad scope of projects from across the globe and will have direct exposure to startups from Silicon Valley and London. Flexible working hours means that you can best match up your schedule with times of maximum productivity.
You are a passionate, motivated and hardworking project manager looking for personal and career growth. Planning and executing is your passion. You’re willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of excellence. You meet the following requirements:
- You have a formal certification or diploma in project management.
- You have 1+ years experience as a team leader or project manager.
- You have excellent working knowledge of productivity and planning tools.
- You are a very analytical thinker and have strong planning skills.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation and reports.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally to meet clients.
- Working directly with international clients to ensure that projects are executed in scope and on schedule.
- Working with the development team to plan work packages, milestones and releases.
- Managing internal and external office based and remote teams.
- Coordinating project schedule with client and internal development team. Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Working across different time zones to coordinate and execute projects.
- Creating and delivering external project reports to clients.
- Tracking and reporting on internal metrics to the management team.
- Assisting with growth initiatives, company culture and hiring efforts.